Tuesday, October 23, 2012

{you are my cup of tea}

Tea cures all, doesn't it?  Makes you feel warm on a cold day and some how soothes all your problems.


It's even better in pretty packaging!



  I've been admiring Kusmi Tea packaging for a long time.  I would probably buy a tin based on the colours of the label instead of the flavour of the tea.  So would it be fair to judge a book by it's cover?  

I've never tried this tea before but I'm about to, so let's hope what's inside matches the outside.  I was weak and decided to purchase myself this pretty lil tin, the detox got me. 

Kusmi Tea - Rue Des Rosiers

Even Kusmi's exterior store front is pretty, perhaps I'm bias because it's in Paris!


Can you spot some of the colourful tins in this kitchen?  Love it!  Oh and I'm so feeling that back splash tile too!


Now go make yourself a cup of tea!  Go!

images via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...