Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Final Touches


This is what I was working with when I first moved into my condo.  Horrible paint colours via the previous owner and an even more horrible choice in the floor colour.  You can't see it in the picture but it is a very red laminate floor, yuck!  Although I would love to have new floors it's just not in the budget right now.  



The next best thing is to add an area rug!  Easy right?! Wrong!  I thought it would be but there are way too many choices.



I've always loved Anthropologie's area rugs.  They typically have vibrant colours and patterns.



If money wasn't an issue I would be heading over to Elte!  Have you checked out their new rug department lately? Oh and not to mention their new website?!  Hello Union Jack rug!



A few weeks back while visiting Modern Weave on King East I picked up a brochure from Rug Star. Their Love Stories collection caught my eye right away.

 I'm completely in love with these two rugs. If a rug could be bad ass, this would be it. Slightly ghetto but more on the fabulous side!  Need!  Want!  
The above is called Revolver and the one below is called Love Hurts, Feel me.  

But budget calls so my monthly, ok weekly visits to Homesense have me searching hard core for that perfect rug.



Can you guess which one I'm leaning towards??

Stay tuned for the completed room.  Can't wait to show you once it's done.

images via 1 (me) | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 (me)  | 9 (me)

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...