Friday, October 26, 2012

Weekend To Do's - Bond, Songwriting and Halloween Edition


 Missed a week there, but I'm back, and you should be glad.  Not because you get to read what I write, I'm not that exciting, but because if you didn't read this, you might have missed out on these awesome Toronto events.


The big one for me on Friday night, spies, gadgets, style and love of the ladies.  Designing 007 - 50 years of Bond Style.   How cool will this film be?  Plus, you get a free tour of some of the items they've brought in with your ticket purchase.  

Two events to mention on Saturday.  All day event, Songposium.  An intensive workshop for songwriters.   Interesting right?  Build a song, learn how to sell it, learn how to market it.  


Saturday night, (and this is a perfect event for the weekend you'll probably be celebrating Halloween on) at the Bloor Hot Docs cinema, A Fantastic Fear of Everything.  Its the Toronto premiere and it stars Simon Pegg.  You know people will be dressed up, and you know this will make you laugh a little and scream a little. Perfect for a spooky weekend.


I will be enjoying Cask Days at Brickworks on Sunday!  Ontario craft beers. 50. Yes, 50 different beers.  I don't really need to say more than that do I?


Oh, and ladies, before I forget to mention this, Beautylicious begins this weekend. Check it out here.

Bill
.....................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...