Tuesday, October 2, 2012

la chaise


I was initially so attracted to this drawing of the chair, the simple clean lines made me what to know more about it.


The Mattiazzi Branca chair is so classic in it's design. If you are interested in this chair it can be purchased from Herman Miller. It has sparked some inspiration for my condo and is making me re-think my future dining room chairs.


I currently have the ghost chairs and I'm leaning towards the white Eames chairs.



But I think the wood adds warmth to a space.  


I saw this amazing walnut chair at UpCountry on Sunday.  The Saal Dining chair is stunning, however with a price tag of $ 795.00 it's slightly out of my budget.


If you live in the Toronto area have you ever been to of things past?  Their website is great but it doesn't show anywhere near the amount of stock they actually carry.  It's packed full of used furniture, accessories,  rugs and so much more.  This table and chairs caught my eye but unfortunately it is sold as a set.  


I love these chairs around this simple rectangular table.  If only I had that sort of space.  

images via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  | 7


keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...