Tuesday, October 30, 2012

{oakville love}


Every once in awhile you come across the perfect client, they are always a pleasure to work with! I look forward to future projects with them...fingers crossed!  It was exciting to see this job from the drawing stage to the installed finished product.  I was extremely proud to be a part of it.


This entire house is stunning, simple, with clean lines and a timeless feel.  The attention to detail is amazing.


I am not a fan of quartz counter tops at all, I'm a marble girl all the way.  Granite is sometimes ok but 99% of the time I will pick marble.  Well that was until I saw this product from Diamastone by SMDS.  It is the closest quartz product I have seen to Calacatta marble. Technology is really changing the counter top game.  


The servery is an open concept space to the kitchen so the cabinetry and style needed to flow.  Not every wall needs cabinetry so it's a great opportunity to take the back splash tile right up to the ceiling.


 Although the kitchen and the rest of this home is incredibly beautiful, I have to say the master ensuite is my favourite room.


If you could only see the rest of the bathroom, the shower area is just as stunning.  I'm in love!

Working on homes like this really spoil me when I have to return to reality and work on my own condo. 
Budget, budget, budget!

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...