Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Morning - Slow Down

This quote says a lot today, I'm dragging my... ...well you know what I mean.

I've been working too much.  I'm beat and need a bit of a break.  Maybe I can get away for a bit? Maybe a vacation is in order? Maybe I need to Slow Down.  I just can't see it happening.  
I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat.  The one great thing I did find time for was a little cooking and baking. I made scones with a delicious Grand Marnier fruit compote, as well as the very tasty Bruschetta below.


Take care and have a good week everyone, Friday will get here soon.

Bill
..........................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...