Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Montauk Experience

The Toronto Interior Design Show 2013 has come and gone and I have to say I was very impressed!  It was packed with great displays, some amazing new tiles and full of inspiration.  Last year three chimed in on our favourite booths so of course we had to do it again this year.

I was immediately drawn to the Montauk booth.  How amazing are the info cards of their product hanging from the ceiling and hanging on the walls?!


The Modern sofa with it's grey linen and leather piping is currently my favourite.  I can't even explain how comfortable it was.  Being 47" deep probably has something to do with that!


I had no idea Montauk also did chairs.  The black leather and walnut chair below is stunning.


The Grace sofa was also pretty amazing.  

If only I could be the proud owner of a Montauk Sofa, a girl can dream!  

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...