Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Still a work in Progress

I've always had a vision of how my first condo would look...white walls, black doors and walnut herringbone floors.  Do you see it?  Well I'm halfway there!  As I sit here going through the before after pics of my living room I realize this is still a work in progress. I'm a hard girl to please.   .


I started off with someone else's paint colours and someone else's  floor choices, it was not a happy place.  It didn't feel like home until I painted all the walls Benjamin Moore Chantilly Lace OC # 65.  The floors still need to be changed,  hopefully that happens this year.


There is still so much I would like to fix, add to or move around.  I debated posting the almost after pics because I feel it's still not ready...but then I thought, why not?!  So here is my work in progress.








 The white walls make the space so much brighter than it was before.  I also painted all my interior doors Benjamin Moore Black Jack # 2133-20.  See halfway there!  The next area is my dining room...wallpaper to be found, possible table to change!  I can't wait.

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...