Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Morning Pics - Good Weekend

  
Busy Weekend.  IDS and my Birthday all wrapped into one.  And a long weekend at that.  I'm considering Thursday night part of the weekend in this case.  It wasn't exactly a University Thursday night, but I was out AND late getting home.  These days, that totally counts. 


I did a little early share with you for IDS, no need to see more of that yet, wait till Tuesday! Instead, let me let you in on the other thing I did this weekend. Eat. Birthday breakfast was 
Mushroom and extra-old cheddar Omelettes, bacon and good rye toast.  The best part you ask? Saving the bacon drippings to roast these potatoes in later as part of a nice healthy dinner! Look how crispy.


My loving wife, and soon to be mother, made sure I had a few gifts to open as well.  My homemade card (she lovingly? Sarcastically? Smart-ass-ly? calls me Boss), fun socks, delicious single malt, and soapstone ice cubes to chill it without diluting it.  You'll also notice the stork finger puppet on top, meaning "Save this Scotch for an upcoming celebration".  

Message received. 

Bill
...............................................................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...