Wednesday, July 25, 2012

{taco de camiones}


Ever since Bill mentioned he was going to California all I could think about were Gourmet Taco trucks.  It made me start thinking about where are all the gourmet food trucks here in Toronto.  




I found this site called Toronto Food Trucks and they let you know where and when some of the featured trucks will be.  Check out their website and sign up for updates via your email.

I cannot wait to taste something from;


 El Gastrónomo Vagabundo: [el]  [gas-tro’no-mo] [vah-gah-boon’-do];  trans: the gourmet vagabond. 
Their Spongecod lemonpants sounds soo good!  Well everything looks good but I'm on a fish taco kick lately!


Are there any other food trucks you would recommend? I say our next three outing needs involve gourmet food trucks...what do you say?

images via 1 / 2 /3


keri
..................................................................................................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...