Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New addition



I've always loved this apartment Samantha Pynn did for her brother in an issue of Style at Home a few years back.  

via

via 

A great use of so many different materials, very eclectic and just my style.  I love the use of a dresser in the living room as a side board and additional storage.  I also really liked the cat lounging on the chair...reminds of my cat Reggie I lost a few years back =(

When I moved a few days ago I was stuck with this dilemma;


No storage, visable wires...just a mess.  Oh and ignore the wall colours, one of my many to do's around this place.  All white is on the agenda!

via 

via 


I see this Ikea Malm dresser everywhere.  I think it's the perfect fit for what I'm looking for, it's white, has storage and the most important thing...it works with my budget.

via 

So on my sunday adventures I picked one up!  It is currently sitting on the living room floor in a million pieces.  Now the hard part, putting it together...anyone want to help?! lol I'll be sure to post after pics!



keri
...............................................................................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...