Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Pink Flamingo


A few weeks or damn I should say months, wow how time flies... Anyways a few months back while walking through Ikea with the fam I spotted this glass.  My old mind went blank and had to ask my fam "what bird is this?" lol with a little giggle I was told a flamingo.  Since that day I have seen these things everywhere.  

via

The only time you would see flamingos back in the day were in the plastic form all over someone's front lawn for a big birthday!  Wow how times sure have changed!


via

I'm a sucker for a well done children's book and stumbled across this one over the weekend, it's on my list to purchase for sure. How cute is that?  Chapters online always has great prices, purchase it here.
via

Even on a make up bag by Tori Burch. This can be purchased here


via
Probably the biggest trend I have seen with the flamingo is in the form of wall art. 

via
The Animal Print Shop has the most amazing options I have seen online.  The bottom right picture makes me giggle! 

via

If only I had extra wall space in the condo I'd get a few pieces!  Maybe it's time to move things around?!

via

Oh and then I spot Cheetah is the new Black in a flamingo t-shirt, sold here!  Love Love! However, I will not spend $93 on a t-shirt but I still love it!  


Will you hop on board with this trend?  I'm thinking I might just have to!


keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...