Tuesday, April 30, 2013

School - Toronto


One of the original reasons we started this blog was to go out and explore this great city of ours.  We managed to accomplish that quite a few times and had fun doing it.  So I've decided to keep up that tradition, I'm going to get to know Toronto a little bit better this summer.



On Friday I went for lunch at School.  A great restaurant located in Liberty Village, just off of King St W.



Exposed brick wall, stained concrete floors and black cabinetry throughout, it is a well designed space.



All the clocks are set to 3:30, end of the school day!  




I had the School Veggie Burger with the Ice Tea du jour.  Both were delicious.


Every table had an apple on it, which was a nice touch.  Our bill also came in this brown progress report envelope, a great way to end the School experience.

I will for sure go back to try their brunch menu and to enjoy their patio!

all images are my own


keri
........................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...