Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happy Hour


This condo has to be my fav online so far.  I'm constantly going back to Apartment Therapy to examine every detail.  All the liquor displayed on the counter top gets me every time! 

So I headed to my Pinterest boards to find more inspiration.


  The liquor bottles add visual interest and is somewhat functional if you are limited on space.


Even on a dining room buffet it looks good.


The bar cart is always the perfect solution if you cant afford the counter top space.


I was bored on Sunday and thought I would give it a try.  It's missing something though...maybe it's the tray, or maybe it's the variety of bottles I have, or maybe I just can't look past the ugly cabinets and counter top lol.  


So my critical self put it all back after I took this picture lol.  I will re-address this display corner once I figure out the missing piece.

Would you display something like this if you had the space?

images via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 -me

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...