Friday, April 19, 2013

{Happy Friday}


Be still my heart...
via
Merci! Merci! Merci! Yes I said it three times, that's how excited I am.  Merci, my fav Paris store now has online shopping!  Yep I said it! How dangerous is that?! Yikes.  

 ~

via
I've spent the last week thinking, wondering, doubting and debating my involvement with our blog.  With Bill and Stephanie both deciding to step down full time it has left me with a lot of questions.  They both have very wonderful reasons to be stepping away and I have decided to call those little reasons "Fred" and "Gary"  lol  I'm truly so happy for both of you guys and your new little families!

Anyways I have decided to keep on blogging here on three.  I secretly really do enjoy it, it's just the creative outlet I need right now.  Will I blog everyday?  Will it always be original content?  Probably no, but I will do what I can and when I can.  I hope you stick around walk with me down this path.  

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...