Tuesday, March 26, 2013

To tuft or not to tuft

For many years I have gone without a headboard, I never really gave it much thought.  


Art above my bed has always been my solution to filling the space.  Not to mention I'm in love with my black and white photography!


I feel as long as you fill the space then there really isn't a need for a head board.


Even the bed in front of the window works, the curtains really fill the space and make it feel warm.  On a side note I think I need to add some soft throw rugs around bed too.  


There is nothing above this bed and yet it still feels complete.  


Oh and then I found this picture!  I mean really, can it get anymore amazing!?  The navy blue tufted head board is perfect and has made me rethink my bedroom.  


This is something I need to think about.  It's something I feel needs to be a custom piece, the colour and size need to be perfect.  

images via |1 - me | 2 - me | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...