Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Black Ceilings


A few weeks back while having lunch at Libretto I noticed that the ceilings in the bathroom were painted out black. I loved it and it got me thinking about painting a ceiling in my place black.






I'm very embarrassed to show you pictures (horrible pictures at that) of my kitchen.  I'm in the industry,  have the pleasure of designing some amazing kitchens and unfortunately I come home to this every day... 


My plans of renovating my kitchen will happen some time next year.  White cabinetry, marble counter tops and white subway tile will be happening!  In the mean time I thought my kitchen was the perfect ceiling to paint black.


I have to admit I was scared while edging but there was no turning back at that point.



I painted all my interior doors in my condo Benjamin Moore Black Jack and had some left over, so I thought why not.  It turned out better than expected, it's a soft subtle black and isn't too harsh against the white walls.  I can't wait to renovate!

images 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 (me) | 7 (me) | 8 (me) | 9 (me)

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

1 comment:

  1. Wow Keri I love it, your talent comes from me your Mom lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...