Wednesday, March 6, 2013

1,000 and Counting - The Pinterest Edition

When Keri introcduced me to Pinterest, I didn't know what to think.  Is this another social network?  Seems like a massive distraction?  I was right about one of those.  Its become a bit of a guilty pleasure.  I'm increasingly finding myself neglecting which ever project I should be working on, and scanning Pinterest for the latest fashion find or DIY project.

I even have a favourite Pinner I follow.

Over the weekend I passed the 1,000 follower mark, so I thought I would share some of my favourites with you, and post a couple new picks before I pin them to one of my boards.  


My Men's fashion board was a huge surprise for me. I didn't expect to enjoy pinning to this board nearly as much as I do, and it's become the one that is followed most.  These are my favs and most pinned.


{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}



{via}

{via}
{via}

{via}
{via}

{via}

What am I pinning right now? These two, right from  Cup of Couple & Style of A Guy  





Interiors & Exteriors - In, On, or Around the Home

My biggest passion for sure. Residential design is where I spend my time.  I find Pinterest especially  inspiring for interior spaces.  Such a massive variety, all in one place, all for me to devour! 

{via}

{via}


{via}

{via}

{via}



{via}

{via}


And finally, down here at the bottom, two new Pins from Desire to Inspire.




Bill
..................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...