Friday, December 7, 2012

Weekend To Do's - Music and the Season

Are you gearing up?  Are you getting ready? Do you have everything wrapped?
If you answered yes to any of those, you are well ahead of me.  I'm terrible this year and I'm behind.  I have tomorrow night.   Really, I know that sounds a bit off, but I really just have tomorrow night. I'm free, no plans, my loving wife is out of town, so I need to take advantage.  Suggestions... ....?

If you're all done, and you have free time, lots to do in the city.  Pretty solid music weekend from a couple of big acts.  If you're a country girl, or your girl is a country girl, or maybe you're a guy who just likes country girls, Carrie Underwood is playing the ACC. 


If you're into a mellower, less firework(y) kind of concert, Dave Matthews Band is returning once again to T.O. and you can catch him and his band on tonightt.  It was years ago now, but I saw them at the ACC and it was such a great show.  


Feeling the holiday spirit? Here are a quick three for you. First, Christmas by Lamplight - Black Creek Pioneer Village. Live music, food and activities.  Second, The Christmas Story at The Church Of The Holy Trinity.  Bit of a Toronto holiday tradition.  There are a number of show times, at least one will work with your busy schedule. Lastly, a little something to do with the family, visit the Elves workshop at Casa Loma and build an ornament together to bring home for your own celebration.

Whatever your plans, whatever your spirit level at his point in the season, have a good one. Enjoy your weekend, relax and shop if need be. But try to stay away from the malls, thats just for your own safety.  

Bill
.........................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...