Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mindy Crushin

 My love for interior design started a very long time ago.  I use to make floor plans with sticks and my pencil crayons for my barbies all over the basement, Barbie was living large!!  I  also loved to look forward to watching Mr Rogers.  Nope not for his life lessons or his crafts or to watch him change shoes but to see that fridge recessed into the wall!  Yeah I said it lol


Years went on and so did my TV watching and my search for my favourite TV interior.  Then came along Will and Grace.


Will's apartment was amazing and inspired many of my kitchen designs.  


And what girl didn't dream of finding a bachelor apartment just like Carrie's?!  I know I did! Maybe it was all those magazines?


White subway tiles for days!  I can look at pics of this apartment over and over and still find things that I like.

So this brings me to my new TV apartment obsession.  

The Mindy Project.  Have any of you seen this show?  It's hilarious and her apartment is to die for!  However I'm having a difficult time finding pictures of Mindy's wicked living room.


I was able to find some pics from another blogger, Viva Bang Bang on the same sort of search.


Looks like lilac walls and an orange door, I'm loving this great colour combo.


I'm thinking my TV unit should be blue just like the one above.  Oh and the wall mouldings!  It's perfect.


Do you love it as much as I do?  I know it's not much to go on but you will have to watch a few episodes to see the rest.  In this area it's on Tuesday at 9:30pm on CityTV.  It's just my style, a nice eclectic mix of just about everything. Let me know if you find any other pics online. 

Mindy take pictures of the set please!

images via  1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...