Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Round Table

Slowly but surely I have been decorating my new condo.  Purchasing new pieces, arranging older ones and a lot of painting.  However I'm stuck on how to style / decorate my very small dining room table.


Layering always adds that extra little push every room needs, its like adding jewellery to your outfit, right?


This room gets me every time!  So simple and clean with white walls and wood accents.  However there is nothing on the table, although I don't think this space needs it.  So I keep on my search for inspirational pics of round dining room tables...



(side note:  I think I may need to move my large mirror into my dining room)


(and I may need to add wall paper to one wall)




The one consistent item on these tables are flowers!  Simple as that!   I've been racking my brain, going through magazines and the trusted Pinterest and it's as simple and as beautiful as flowers.  


So once I add flowers I am going to need to address this boring wall.  It's asking for wall paper!  Suggestions?  Thoughts?

images via 1 (me) | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 (me)

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...