Tuesday, November 6, 2012

{oakville love the 2nd}

I thought I would continue with my {oakville love} with another client....from you got it Oakville.  A few years back I spent sometime working in Oakville and truth be told I have grown a small crush for that area.   



This kitchen has just the right amount of material mixing.  Black painted hood and main island, alder stained hutch and buffet and table island.  The remaining kitchen is painted an off white.


The use of a stone façade wall is a nice textural element for the space.



The fridge and freezer are concealed to achieve an armoire feel.


I love the use of wall sconces in a kitchen, they add such warmth.



There are so many accessories for the interiors of your cabinetry.  Maximize your space whenever possible!

This kitchen makes me want to cook up a storm...ok well heat up a storm lol

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...