Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood


The One of a Kind Christmas Show and Sale has come and gone once again for me, you can still make it because it's on till the 2nd.  When I can I  try and make it every year and I like to try and purchase some sort of art. 



I decided to purchase the Kensington Market type face map by artist Dave Murray.  His maps are of popular Toronto neighbourhoods but instead of streets Dave indicates the variety of businesses, parking lots and all that is in the neighbourhood!  




Dave has quite a few different neighbourhoods to choose from, as well as his street sign series.  Go check out his online store to see if your hood is there!  

Now I just need to decide where to hang it.  

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...