Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekend Pics - Jays Game Edition



Got out and about downtown this weekend, though more to get to the Jays game than anything.  I always try to get out to a couple every season.  This little guy with his coke and snap back hat just killed me walking in.





Fresh made Pasta at the St.Lawrence. Soooooooooooo good.


We ran through the Eaton Centre on our way back the the TTC, I always love looking up at these guys soaring overhead.  


And lastly, time for a re-do of our spare bedroom.  I want to make it a little more us friendly, but easily convertible for guests.    This is the Karlstad Sofa Bed at Ikea.  Not bad really, pretty solid and relatively comfortable and fabric choice is okay. I like that its a slightly informal look for a tuxedo sofa.  That being said, I want to find some other options as well to compare.  Its just not easy to find a stylish/comfortable sofa bed. 

Any thoughts or sources I should know about?

Bill
.......................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...