Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Home Office

In my new condo I have a small area that I am going to turn into my home office, but it needs some work, ok a lot of work.  I'm using an old sofa table as a desk and I found an inexpensive office chair from Home Sense the other day, so I am on my way.   I will be sure to post pics once I have it all finished.  But in the mean time I had to search for some inspiration pics. 


This desk!  Oh this desk!  A girl can only dream!









All great spaces and all very eclectic, just my style.  A pretty lamp, fresh flowers and lots of inspiration around you seems to be the way to do it.  

photos via | first pic | all other pics

keri 
..................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...