Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Pics - Brick Works and Baptism.






Did anyone get out to Taste of The Danforth? I didn't make it, I can't believe I didn't make it.  I did get a chance to get out to Evergreen Brick Works where I picked up this delicious bag of this is not a bag of coffee.  The biggest difference between Brick Works and St.Lawrence?  (Aside from the mass amounts of organically grown goods that is) The variety and quality of the food vendors.  You have crepes, waffles, cheddar croissant wrapped sausages and soooo much chocolate.



And on Sunday, we went to see our friends little Sophia get baptized.  Lovely way to finish the week off.

Have a good Monday all.

Bill
.............................................................................................................................................








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...