Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My New Favourite Pinner. Pinned, Pinning, Pin!


So, you're cruising around Pinterest, and you find this power user.  You know the type, the one who has fashion covered from top to bottom, or interesting interiors that you can't seem to find anywhere else?  That's what happened to me.  I was searching, "Camel", for an upcoming basement/living space project, and somehow ended up on Yulia Sisoeva's page.




 


 You will never see such beautiful, more well organized, idea filled, colour coded, image inspired, world spanning, Pinterest boards again.  
And this is only a smattering of what she has posted!








I think this is what Pinterest is for and how it should be used. These boards are a course on colour theory. I'm finding myself inspired, by the eye and organization of an individual, of other peoples work!   

Do you have a favourite Pinterest board or blogger that you follow to find inspiration?

Bill
..................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...