Monday, June 18, 2012

Good Morning and Happy Monday

Good Morning, Sunshine.

  Some driving this weekend (up to see my sister and niece in Peterborough) and some furniture shopping as well, because really, who doesn't want to do that?



Knocked off a touch early on Friday and stopped in at Of Things Past on Bridgeland.  I just grabbed a couple quick pics while I was there.  I really love the door detail on this piece, it was basically full height on a huge wardrobe.


Early morning Saturday at the St.Lawrence.  Sooooooo glad Ontario strawberries are in season. 

The family visit led me to Knock On Wood in Peterborough on Saturday.  Its a retail/furniture/decor store built around a big variety of home furnishings with some custom options, fabric, finish etc, with a good selection of Kitchen gadgets as well.  And though I didn't find a lot there that felt like my style, there were some decent country pieces and randomly, this wild Beatles St.Peppers bench.  


While up in Peterborough,  I snapped some pics of my Sisters kitchen.  She hired me on, (at a substantial family discount of $0.00) to plan and design it for her.  The kitchen is part of a big, very warm addition onto the back of a classic Ontario red brick farm house.  Here's a little preview of an upcoming post detailing the kitchen.



Bill
........................................................................................................................................





2 comments:

  1. Great visit. Great shots. great designer. Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need to say more, but if it keeps sounding like that, you can say all you like. :) Thanks for the praise!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...