Monday, February 25, 2013

Working Weekend - But at Least it was at Home

Finally finished painting - who knew that could be so much work?  Builder beige in a condo is surprisingly porous - took a little more time, and an extra coat I didn't expect to be putting on. Still all worth it in the end, I'll show you in an upcoming post!


Now didn't I tell you these were going to be everywhere?


What do you think?  Found this at Ikea - might look nice on the sofa I have yet to buy or get made (think I'm running out of time? Ahhhh!) and it pops so nicely against the (also purchased this weekend at Ikea) crib. 

Bill
...........................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...