Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Black on Black

During my many vacation trips to Bahamas I always fell in love with the colourful homes and buildings.  I mean who wouldn't want to live in something so bright!?  It's a refreshing change to the beige homes in my area.


This past weekend I drove past (and totally regret not taking any pics) two homes side by side completely black on black!  I forgot about Bahamas and fell in love!  With the help of Pinterest and Google I found some more amazing painted black homes!


I automatically think of contemporary when I think of homes painted black.



But the older, more traditional buildings / homes definitely have more impact!






The one above is my fav.  The high gloss black door is stunning with it's brass hardware.


How cute is this place?  I had to throw it in for good measure.




If I had a house I would probably pick either of those two blacks.  If only my condo corp. would paint my building black!


1 | 2 | 34 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

keri
..................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...