Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dining Room Inspiration

This wall right here has a lot of nerve!  That one in the back with it's off centered pass through and it's door way opening.  As much as I love standing in the kitchen looking through the pass through, I just can't seem to get comfortable on this end of things.  I've since painted the space all white and that helped somewhat but it's still a work in progress.



I've thought about closing in the pass through or removing the wall completely but each has it's negatives.  I have also thought about doing this amazing paper, or possibly a skyline idea and even thoughts of painting it black. 

And then it hit me one day as I was going through old back issues of Canadian House & Home, I should do wall panels!  Joel Bray's condo featured in February 2012 completely inspired me, check out the video here.   Above is a small area in his living room, fabulous right?






Wall mouldings add so much interest without having to commit to a paint colour or a wall paper pattern.  It's the perfect solution.  It's a classic, timeless solution!


images via 1- mine own lovely before pic | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...