Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Fall Blues...


Or the fall greys, or the fall blacks, whichever way you look at it fall is here.  Bill's blog on Men's Fall Fashion 2012 made me think I should probably start thinking about women's fall fashion.


Now I'm not a fan of any other season than summer, however that above look would make it worth the weather change.  It's an interesting take on a pleated pant.



If you know me then you know I own way too many scarves to count.  So I cannot wait to bring them out again.  Scarves can dress the most casual jeans, tshirt and blazer.


Black and white is always classic.


Black and blue works so well together too.




Zara has some amazing military style jackets in stock right now, the navy blue is a nice alternative to black.


I'm loving this dress from Zara, it doesn't really have anything to do with fall but it is amazing!  

Bundle up and get ready for the weather to change.


images via 1 | 2 | 3| 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...