Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Morning Pics - Niagara Falls


This weekend my wife had a conference in Niagara Falls.  I've never explored or walked around here on my own.  It was nice for a change to be totally on my own schedule.  

Just a few quick snaps to share with everyone.  Monday is starting off slowwwwly for me.  We didn't get back till late and I'm beat this morning.



Reading three on the porch with a glass of red, not bad. 

Doesn't this pic take you back twenty years? I kept getting flooded with memories of being a kid and visiting this town with my family.

Have a good week everyone, get out to some TIFF events, they run all week long!

Bill
...........................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...