Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wedding Signature Cocktail!

More and more you see signature cocktails at weddings.  I think it is a great way to add personality to your bar menu as well as tie in your overall design scheme.  If you were having a winter themed wedding why not warm your guests up with a warm cup of cocoa and marshmallows.  For me, I knew I wanted something cold and refreshing that my guests could enjoy out on the lawn.  The suggestion of a Pimm's cocktail was the perfect, easy sipping, garden wedding drink.  



  Via



Mix 1 part PIMM'S No.1
with 3 parts chilled Sanpellegrino Limonata.
Add some mint, cucumber, orange and strawberry

Enjoy!

Stephanie
..................................................................................................................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...