Tuesday, June 5, 2012

{blog crushin}

It's the start of June so that means it's the second edition of


{blog crushin}



I have to say coco +  kelley was probably one of the first blogs I started reading and quite possibly inspired me to start this one with my friends.

Her blog has everything from great contributors, to wicked fashion tips...

via

To fabulous design ideas...

via

...and have you seen her apartment featured in May issue of Rue? Love her style!

via
Cassandra has even been one of the amazing team members of the online magazine Rue.  Even though she has decided to move on from her role at Rue, I have complete faith that she is moving on to something bigger and better.  I wish her best of luck in her continued success with her blog and whatever life brings her way.

Go check out coco + kelley, I promise you won't be disappointed.


keri
.................................................................................................................................................................







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...