Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Polka Dots


While doing laundry this past weekend I realized I have a slight obsession with polka dots!  My black and white polka dot pants happen to be my fav at the moment!  I started to take a look at my fashion pinterest board and noticed several pics pinned of polka dots...







While browsing  my favourite online shopping site Net-a-Porter I found more pics to add to my board. 







But then I started wondering how can I incorporate polka dots into my home....

via 
Maybe some polka dot paper lanterns??



Or maybe do a DIY project like Danielle from Breakfast at Toast did??  

I need polka dots in my home!!  Throw cushions on a sofa (I have yet to buy) would be a really cute idea too!  Ooh the possibilities are endless, I welcome any of your ideas!! 
keri
.................................................................................................................................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...