Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dreaming Of An Outdoor Space To Call My Own

Now that the weather is gorgeous and sunny, all I want to do is spend my time outdoors.  I try to go for a walk every evening to soak up the suns rays but I am finding that it is just not enough.  Lately I have been spotting beautiful, envy worthy balcony's and backyards and it just makes me wish for my own outdoor oasis.  I currently live in an apartment that has a juliette balcony, also known as a tease.  LOL!!! One day I will have an outdoor space that I can call my own, until then I will dream of these...


 Via


       Via                                                  Via


Via


   Via                                                 Via


Stephanie
..................................................................................................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...