Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inspired Ideas - Pursley Architecture




You can find a lot of chatter online about Pursley Architecture.  I discovered them on some random Google search a couple of years back looking for inspiration and I've been back to visit their site a number of times since. The images of their kitchens are what 
Pinning is made for.

They have a number of different projects online, and if you search, you can find a number more. These pics are from a a job on their site referred to as the "Worker's Cottage".

This Arch is unexpected and subtlety beautiful





This Window! Wow!
When I'm trying to get back on track on my own drawings, I think of these. The craft that goes into producing this blows me away!


What a brilliant idea, displaying the entire interior space, completely rendered.




Amazing drawings, this is how you show your client what they are going to be getting.


Bill
....................................................................................................................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...