Tuesday, April 24, 2012

{hello lover}

I've loved you since the moment I first saw you, 
your shape,
your glow,
your finish....


This was the first picture I saw of you, it took my breath away...it also didn't hurt my fav chairs were around the table below you!


via

I know, I know you have seen these lights all over the internet for months now, but it doesn't stop my obsession with them. Hey there maybe some people out there that have never seen them before.
So allow me to introduce The Tom Dixon Copper Shade Pendant light.  It is amazing, so amazing I have dedicated a Pinterest board to it....You get your own board...

Let's take a look at a few of my fav pictures via my Pinterest Board





You will one day be hanging over my dining room table...perhaps one day very soon!

If you guys have any pics of the Tom Dixon  pendant please be sure to share so I can add to my board!  


keri
...............................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...