Wednesday, March 28, 2012

and one other little thing I meant to share

     Its hard to find good gold these days. As this continues trending and taking off its going to get easier and easier to find, but in the meantime, I want to make note of any I find. 

This is the Purist Series from Kohler, in this fantastic aged gold finish. This was used in Tandem with  K-Art counters (which you can get your hands on at SMDS).  They made a great combination together.  



You can make this work with contemporary lines, or traditional.  The simplicity and clean lines lend themselves to a number of different styles.

Anyone else out there making great gold that I should have my eye on?


Bill
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...