Thursday, May 17, 2012

India Hicks

My up and coming honeymoon to the Bahamas has lead me to discover the beautiful work of India Hicks.  Although I am more familiar with her father's work; British interior designer David Hicks; I have always known her to be a model and goddaughter to the prince of wales.   Alongside her fine jewelry collection, her website offers carefully collected pieces that have been sourced from all over the globe.  When I stumbled across this jewel of a website, there was instant chemistry.  





Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Stephanie
..................................................................................................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...