Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Watermelon

I'm completely obsessed with watermelon lately and I don't just mean the fruit.  The colour is more of where my focus is.  I've always had my eye on this desk, years probably.


via

via

I had this metal table I bought from Ikea many many many many years ago , it has traveled with me through many apartments indoors and out...it's see it all.   My next place I knew I wanted to bring it back inside but it desperately needed a paint job.



I originally thought I would paint it white, black or even a darker grey.  That was until the Watermelon spray paint jumped off the shelf at me!  It immediately reminded me of the desk above.




Lots of work but so worth it!  Once I move I will take better pics with it in its new home and with fabulous new chairs!


via







keri 
..........................................................................................................................................................






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...